2. Who are we?The webmaster of our Sites is Processfix Limited of Exchange House, Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA ("Processfix"). If you have any questions about how we treat your personal information please contact the Data Protection Officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Collection and use of personal informationYou can visit most of the pages on the Sites without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. For those sections available only if you register or subscribe Processfix will only collect your personal information (your first name, last name, role title, organisation name and email) if you provide it voluntarily. Processfix will use your personal information to inform you of Events and news about Processfix which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive communications from us you can opt-out by emailing the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. Information is collected about transactions you undertake on the Sites including details of payment cards used. Specifically we may use this information for accounting, invoicing, audit, payment card verification and screening, administrative and legal purposes.
4. Data storage and retentionThe information that you provide to us will reside in the UK and be held securely in our systems, which are located on our premises or those of our appointed third party who administers our Sites. Processfix will retain your personal information for a reasonable period for the purpose for which it is collected or as long as the law requires. By providing your personal information you consent to the collation and use of this information for the purposes for which it was given.
5. Disclosure to Third PartiesProcessfix will not sell, rent or trade or otherwise supply personal information provided by our customers. We will not disclose any personal information provided unless you have authorised us to do so, or if we are required to do so by law.
6. SecurityProcessfix takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal information, our Sites and that our electronic communications are free from viruses. However, given internet accessibility, we cannot accept liability for any virus introduced through our Sites or by an email or any attachment or link from Processfix and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software. Processfix comply with the Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 in respect to the security of all personal information provided. Processfix follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access.
7. Correcting and updating your informationYou can contact us at any time to correct or update your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and marking it for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.